GEMS Girls Club meets 1st & 3rd Tuesday’s of the month at 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
Grades 1st – 7th Grades
Cost to join: $2.75. Dues for each meeting: $2. There will be extra costs for any outing.
Leaders: Denise Stringer and Kay Beauchamp
GEMS Girls Club will:
- Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
- Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement in a large group setting
- Make meaningful crafts that encourage others